Quiz: Should You Study in Sweden?

quiznya 2

Yes, the candy cane is from Sweden and we call it polkagris as Elke clarified this in her blog post. I have only been here for four months and I had experienced the Northern Lights, unfortunately, I did not have documented any but they were captured by Leonilla (in a different location, though). They did not look as vivid as those pictures but it was a magical experience. There are many reasons to study in Sweden and five of them are stated here. I bet that you already make up your mind by now, so, you want to study in Sweden.

There is still time for you to apply for the Autumn intake because the deadline for registration is by 15 January 2017. The application steps are easy to do and this page provides the information that you need. Writing this post feels so nostalgic since I was in your shoes a year ago – looking for information to study in Sweden. All the application steps were done by myself through the website, with less than five documents I submitted through air mail. Those times were quite hectic because I worked in Bali meanwhile my documents were in Jakarta, and my lecturers were in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. With a strong desire and lots of support, I managed to submit the application in time including the scholarships application. Pat myself on the back.

If you are not convinced enough to study here after all the blog posts we had write, perhaps you should check out our Instagram and Snapchat to see a glimpse of student’s life here in Sweden. It is beyond words, and I think you should experience it yourself. Until that time comes, lycka till!

Sania avatar

• Dina • 7 Apr 2017 at 7.13 pm Reply

Hi Sania,

Do you know how and when I can apply to be a digital student ambassador?

Cheers!

Sania • 8 Apr 2017 at 12.27 pm Reply

Hi Dina!
      The information will be posted on our social channels and website during the summer, usually mid August. The application deadline is generally on early September. Keep an eye on it!

• Deep patel • 3 Mar 2017 at 9.01 am Reply

Hey, i am planning for do ms in embedded system from kth royal institute of technology, what I wanted to know is, what are the job opportunities in sweden for international student, is it easy or not to get a good job in sweden?

Sania • 7 Mar 2017 at 1.06 am Reply

Hej Deep,
      There are job opportunities for international students, and the university will most likely has their own platform to inform and help their students about this. I have not yet experienced job searching yet but from what I’ve heard, being able to speak Swedish is very helpful 🙂

• Zaid Tariq • 5 Jan 2017 at 12.03 pm Reply

Hi Sania,
    My concerns are of obvious nature. Firstly is regarding jobs to afford yourself during study and then for settling their afterwards. Can you share your experience regarding this. Thanks in Advance

Sania • 17 Jan 2017 at 3.07 pm Reply

Hi Zaid,
      Unfortunately, I haven’t had the experience regarding the matter which you ask but this page might provide you with the information that you’re looking for.

• sigma shrestha • 3 Jan 2017 at 4.52 pm Reply

I want to study bachelor in biomedical science in sweden ..is there any scholarship scheme for this programme?

Sania • 17 Jan 2017 at 3.03 pm Reply

Hi Sigma,
      There are several scholarships available for you to study here. You might also want to check if your government has a scholarship scheme for studying abroad. Lycka till!

• Jan Bradburn • 27 Dec 2016 at 11.16 pm Reply

Hi I studied at the university of stockholm in 1974 and 1975 graduate school. After leaving Sweden I moved to Washington DC and got my MBA at George Washington University. I worked in DC at FDIC on Wall Street as an investment banker and a portfolio manager for Fidelity Investments from 1975 to 1997. I have been teaching global business, organizational behavior and social and macro economics for Eastern New Mexico University since 1998. Do you ever sponser/entertain visiting professors. If so I would be interested. Thanks.

Sania • 28 Dec 2016 at 3.01 pm Reply

Hi Jan,
      What kind of sponsor that you mean?

• Yeni Solfiah • 23 Dec 2016 at 4.17 pm Reply

Hi Sania. I am Yeni Solfiah. Please give me information about post graduate of departement early childhood education in Swedia. Thank you.

Sania • 25 Dec 2016 at 10.42 pm Reply

Hi Yeni,
      You can find the information that you ask in here. Just type in the search box about the program/university that you are looking for. Good luck.

• Ali • 16 Dec 2016 at 11.16 pm Reply

Hey thanks for the reply. any important tips for securing the scholarship? I got 4 years of experience as well.

Sania • 17 Dec 2016 at 6.54 pm Reply

Hmm, the most important thing I would say is perseverance 🙂
      Wishing you a good luck!

• marvin simuchile • 16 Dec 2016 at 5.41 am Reply

i need a scholarship to come and study there

Sania • 17 Dec 2016 at 6.52 pm Reply

Hello there,
      You can find scholarship information in Study in Sweden page. Good luck.

• Syed Mohammed Toha • 15 Dec 2016 at 10.23 am Reply

Ielts 5.5
    Work experience 1.8 years
    BBA completed in 2014.
    Eligible for scholarship??

Sania • 15 Dec 2016 at 7.16 pm Reply

There are several scholarships available for your study in Sweden. This page will help you to find out about the requirements.
      Good luck.

• Ishraq • 15 Dec 2016 at 5.48 am Reply

I would like to study there and my brother. We tried many times to apply. We wish if you can help us and show us the right way to apply.

Thanks

Sania • 15 Dec 2016 at 7.15 pm Reply

Hi Ishraq,
      Based on my experience, this website helps me a lot in regards how to apply for my study here.

• Ali • 14 Dec 2016 at 10.10 pm Reply

Hey Sania, good article. Did you manage to get the scholarship? University or swedish institute??

Sania • 15 Dec 2016 at 7.12 pm Reply

Thank you, Ali. Fortunately, I managed to get the scholarship from my home country 🙂

• Vamsi • 15 Dec 2016 at 11.56 pm Reply

Hello sania are you from India? How to get scholarships in India?

Sania • 17 Dec 2016 at 6.49 pm Reply

Hello Vamsi,
          I’m from Indonesia and I have little knowledge on getting a scholarship in India but if you would like to know about scholarship in Sweden, you can find all the information here.

• Latif Ademi • 14 Dec 2016 at 8.20 pm Reply

Let me ask,how can study people from Kosovo?

Sania • 15 Dec 2016 at 7.09 pm Reply

Hi there,
      This website has lots of the information you need. I find it very helpful for me and hopefully to you too.

• Sihombing • 23 Dec 2016 at 3.27 pm Reply

Sis, My name Sihombing. Could you tell me how to get the scholarship for studying English there?

Sania • 25 Dec 2016 at 10.37 pm Reply

Hi Sihombing,
          You can find the scholarship information and their requirements here.
          Good luck.