Stockholm vs Lund vs Uppsala vs Göteborg

The definitive guide of student life in 4 major cities in Sweden! Hope this is useful for budgeting as well! Contributions from Gimmy, Dena and Francesca.

Here is the link to the original document so you can click on the links : https://goo.gl/oWZSLz

Screenshot 2015-05-30 at 3.44.55 PM

Screenshot 2015-05-30 at 3.45.18 PM

Screenshot 2015-05-30 at 3.45.30 PMScreenshot 2015-05-30 at 3.40.15 PM

Screenshot 2015-05-30 at 3.41.17 PM

Photo from here.

Raghuraman avatar

• Eman • 2 Jul 2016 at 2.03 pm Reply

Are primary schools teaching in English free of charge?
    And what about PhD students? Do they receive any living financial assistance from the Swedish government?

• Deepak D • 3 May 2016 at 8.52 pm Reply

I got an admit in Chalmers in Production stream. Starting sept 2016. Any indian students who applied for the same??

• Dr. Saima • 18 Apr 2016 at 7.58 am Reply

I got chance at Uppsala uni in international health…my session at this September 2016 I m coming with my husband and kid of one year … Will I get any extra amount for my baby!!! Is child beating things are expensive

• Shazzad Hossen • 6 Apr 2016 at 9.18 am Reply

Hi, My admission was granted by the university of Gothenburg University for masters in communication. How I can get a accommodation in Gothenburg with affordable price. My session will begin in September this year. How many days ago I have to fly for Gothenburg from Bangladesh.

• alemu adugna • 5 Jun 2015 at 9.04 am Reply

I’m Ethiopian and am student of computer science in micro link in Addis Ababa. So I would be happy to studies 2nd BS degree in Goteborg Sweden

• Dr Mohammad Ali Khan • 5 Jun 2015 at 5.52 am Reply

Plz sent me details about post-gradutation in General Medicine

• Daniel Salvador • 4 Jun 2015 at 6.08 pm Reply

Francesca, there aren’t many Portuguese exchange students in Uppsala (perhaps they’re afraid of the cold?!). However, there are at least a couple of Portuguese PhD students in Biology that I’m surprised you haven’t met yet. I’m taking my masters´s degree at the Dep. of IT, so it’s natural that we’ve never crossed paths. You’re free to hit me up on facebook if you ever feel like worshiping Cristiano Ronaldo while drinking some good Port wine. (I’m joking; even though there are 2 other Portuguese in my circle of friends, it is quite diverse)

• nart mazokh • 4 Jun 2015 at 3.46 pm Reply

Nica

• Raghuraman
    Raghuraman Rangarajan • 2 Jun 2015 at 7.58 am Reply

hahaha im sure people are judging you F

• Francesca • 30 May 2015 at 4.32 pm Reply

I look so dim for asking what 1700 was but it seriously didn’t occur to me at the time haha